Your pet's home away from home!
As pet owners ourselves, we understand the thought and decision making process that you go through when choosing a place for your pet to stay while you go out of town. We hope to elevate any stress and anxiety that you may have when leaving your pet. Our facilities are immaculately maintained to ensure a clean sleeping and playing environment for your fluffy family member. Please have your Dog's Current medical records that show proof that they are up to date with Distemper, Parvo (DHPP), Bordetella, and Rabies. Cats must be up to date with FVRCP, FELV (Feline Leukemia).
Our boarding facility offers:
- Large, clean, elevated kennel area
- Dedicated consistent kennel staff with over 40 years of combined experience
- Play yard - taken outside 4 times daily
- Fed high quality Science Diet Sensitive Stomach (unless you wish to bring your own food)
- Accommodate special dietary restrictions, administer medications and insulin injections
- Access to staff veterinarian if a problem should arise or if annual vaccines or services are due
- Can board exotics, including birds - separate isolated environment
- Cat condos - separate room on our quiet 2nd floor, equipped with a TV and dedicated playtimes out of the condo
- Grooming/bath available before going home (additional fee)